Privacy INFORMATION ex art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We wish to inform you, as Data Controllers, that the EU / 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.), of immediate application also in Italy, pending the issuance of the envisaged Decree of the Community Law n. 163/2017 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the G.D.P.R., and subsequent amendments. Therefore, I provide you with the following information:
1. Personal data [specify: personal data, contact details, etc.] provided by you will be processed for the following purposes based on your consent and the legitimate interest of the writer Fenalc .: inclusion in the shareholders’ book and / or membership for Federations Sports and / or Sports Promotion Bodies Social Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated and any other use pertaining to the aforementioned membership and sporting membership relationships.
2. The legal basis for this operation is art. 36 of the Civil Code, the tax legislation relating to non-commercial entities, in particular art. 148 of the T.U.I.R. Article. 4 of the D.P.R. 633/72 and the art. 90 of Law 289/2002, as well as the norms of the Associations related to membership and participation in activities organized by these bodies or with their participation.
3. The legitimate interests of the data controller pursued with this activity are a clear and correct application of the statutory provisions on the internal organization and the administration of the association, the possibility of using the tax benefits due to the association, the possibility of participating to the activities organized by the bodies mentioned in the previous point 1.
4. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: on manual cards, made also with the aid of electronic means, kept in closed places, whose key is held by the President and by the persons in charge of the administration, or in a computerized manner, on a PC located at the headquarters of the Association that is adequately equipped against IT risks (firewall, antivirus, periodic data backup); authorized to access such data are the president and the persons in charge of the administration. According to the art. 4 n. 2 of G.D.P.R, the processing of personal data may consist of the collection, registration, organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
5. Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary for the correct keeping of the shareholders’ book and / or to proceed with the formalities required by the Sports Federations and / or the Sports Promotion and Social Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated: this term is determined from the civil code, from the fiscal legislation and from the rules and regulations of the Sports Federations and / or the Sports Promotion Bodies and the Social Promotion to which we are affiliated. The check on the obsolescence of the data being processed with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and processed is carried out periodically.
6. The conferment of data is obligatory for the attainment of the purposes of the Association / Company statute and is therefore indispensable for the acceptance of his / her application for admission as a member and / or for enrollment with the subjects indicated in the previous point; any refusal to supply them will make it impossible to accept your application for registration and / or membership, as it is not possible in this case to establish the aforementioned membership and / or membership relationship with the institutions to which the Association is affiliated.
7. The personal data may be communicated exclusively to the Social Promotion Bodies and to the Sports Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated; all data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will they be circulated.
8. The treatment will not concern personal data falling within the category of “sensitive” data, that is to say “the personal data suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin, the religious, philosophical or other convictions, the political opinions, the membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data that can reveal the state of health and sexual life ”. Health data are kept by the social doctor who provides for their treatment.
9. The data controller is the Circolo Noir Club based in Via del Progresso n. 37 – 36100 Vicenza – Italy – in the natural person of its President can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The updated list of the persons appointed by the Data Controller to process internal and external data is available from the Secretariat of the Noir Association Office, which can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.
11. At any time you may exercise your rights to know the data concerning you, to know how they were acquired, to check whether they are accurate, complete, up-to-date and well-kept, to receive data in a structured, commonly used format. readable by an automatic device, to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your data at any time and to object in whole or in part to their use as sanctioned by the articles. from 15 to 20 of G.D.P.R. These rights can be exercised through a specific request to be sent by registered mail – or PEC – to the Data Controller.
12. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. This right can be exercised by sending the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address indicated in the previous point 10.
13. You have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or to the different supervisory authority that should be established by the Decree of the Community Law n. 163/2017
14. There is no automated decision-making process, nor any profiling activity referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the G.D.P.R.